About A Happy Hostess
A Happy Hostess, privately owned and operated by Maria Catalano, is a Hostess Service that has been in business since 2002. Maria has been in the hospitality business for over 15 years and 30 years in the airline industry. With a large professional and cordial wait staff, A Happy Hostess has grown into a large party staffing company for private individuals and businesses.
A Happy Hostess will specialize to a clients’ requests. Our party servers and bartenders will arrive prior to your guests and help you with the details and serving needs throughout the party. Our clientele are always delighted with our work. With many returning customers, our success has driven business beyond the North Shore of Massachusetts to Route 495 communities and now into Southern New Hampshire.
We also provide help with party planning services. We work with other vendors, DJs, florists and caterers. From small to large home events and corporate gatherings, we’ll work with you so you can enjoy your guests.
In The News
- The Face Behind A Happy Hostess Meet Maria Catalano…. By John Castelluccio ~ Peabody Patch. [Read full story]
- A Happy Hostess was featured on Channel 5’s Chronicle in 2010.
- Read about us in the Salem Evening News
- A Happy Hostess is featured in the July 2010 issue of Quest Maker. When circumstances prompted Maria to look for a way to supplement what she earned as a flight attendant, a friend’s casual request to help out at a dinner party led to a second stream of income. By the time the airline closed its Boston base the business had grown, and she had become a fully fledged entrepreneur doing work she absolutely loves. [Full Article…]
- Click on the arrow to hear Maria’s interview with Radio Entrepreneurs.